CALL (360) 774-1888

If you have lost your job due to the COVID-19 pandemic and are having difficulty paying your water bill, please call our office or send an email to make payment arrangements.

office phone (360) 341-5487  or email cwd@whidbey.com

Below are the phone numbers for organizations that offer financial assistance:

·        Opportunity Council Island County Service Center: (360)679-6577

·        Helping Hand: (360) 221-7777

·        Island Senior Resources: (360) 321-1600

·        Opportunity Council: 1-800-317-5427

·        Island County Human Services Rent, Mortgage, Utility Assistance: (360) 678-8284         


We are located at:

6437 S. Harding Ave.
Clinton, WA 98236


Our Mailing address is:

PO Box 544
Clinton, WA 98236

Log In

Show Hide
Don't have an account? Register here.